Gibson / Les Paul Custom / 1990 / Ebony / Guitar
1990 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. black. Gibson Protector case
All original 1990 Gibson Les Paul Custom in ebony finish with gold hardware in near excellent condition, except for an pro-headstock repair. The headstock had a crack, was never off and has only been glued - not oversprayed. Besides that, there is some minor playwear and some dings and dongs, the original frets are still in perfect shape and will last another lifetime. Great sound and great playability, this Les Paul Custom still has a fretboard made of real ebony, as Gibson uses some plastic-compound material on all LP Custom models since many years. Comes in its orig. Gibson Protector case w/blue interior.
- Solid mahagony-body with cutaway,
- 1-piece mahagony-neck with large headstock,
- Multibound maple top in ebony nitro-finish,
- Multibound ebony fretboard with 22 original frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbuckers,
- Gold Hardware,
- 6 orig. Grover tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson "Chainsaw" protector case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860