Gibson / Les Paul Special DC / 1960 / Cherry / Guitar
1960 Gibson Les Paul Special DC - Cherry incl. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1960 Les Paul Special double cutaway in Cherry finish. The guitar is all original and in excellent condition for its age. With only 3,09Kg rather lightweight with only minor play-wear and almost no fading, the finish is still nice bright red. No cracks, repairs or other damages, the machineheads have been replaced with aged Kluson reissue tuners in order to preserve the original machine-heads, no aditional or oversized holes, the old (original) Kluson tuners come with the guitar and work fine. Original electronics with untouched solderjoints, two original "Bumble-Bee" capacitors, the 4 pots are dated 134.9.36 (36th week of 1959) and the two original P-90 "Soap-bar" pickups have strong and well balanced outputs of N=8,11k and B=8,53K. Comes in its original Gibson Alligator case which also is in great shape.
- Solid mahogany body - double cutaway,
- Medium sized 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x P-90s "Soap-bar" singlecoil pickups,
- 2x Kluson "3 on a stripe" tuners,
- 4x controls (2x Vol+2xTone), 3-way toggle switch,
- Wrap-around aluminum tailpiece,
- 2x "Bumble Bee" capacitors,
- 4x black "hat knobs",
- Incl. original Gibson Alligator case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860