Gibson / Les Paul Standard / 1977 / Natural / Guitar For Sale
1977 Gibson Les Paul Standard in "Natural" - finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. This is the "real deal", a real Standard - not a routed Deluxe! This is an early version still with the Kluson Tulip-tuners, the original factory frets are in perfect condition, 2x original "Pat.Nr.stamped" T-top humbucking pickups with well balanced outputs of 7,61K and 7,98K which sound great in that guitar. In 1977 Gibson allready returned to use solid 1-piece bodys, fairly lightweight for a 70s Les Paul, considering that the solid body dosn´t have any "weight-relief-holes" they make nowadays. Comes in it´s original black Protector case with red interior.
- Single cutaway mahagony body,
- Solid maple top in natural finish,
- Medium size maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - black reflector knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbucking pickups,
- Adjustable Nashville bridge,
- 6x original Kluson doublering tuners,
- Original black Gibson protector case w/red lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860