Gibson / Melody Maker D / 1965 / Cherry / Guitar For Sale
1965 Gibson Melody Maker D - Cherry
1965 Gibson Melody Maker D - Cherry in very good condition. This is the desireable two pickup non-tremolo version and the beautiful cherry finish hasn´t faded much and still is bright in color. It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, the solid 1-piece mahogany neck has a big c-profile and a full 42mm nut width. The pot codes are dated 134.64.28 and 134.64.35 (28th and 35th week of 1964) and the pickups are perfectly matched with a resistance of B=7,47K & N= 6,93K. It's a lightweight fun axe with only 2.67kg of pure old wood with beautiful mahogany grain visible through the cherry finish. The machine heads and the pot knobs have been replaced with newer reissues. It's an awesome sounding and playing wide neck guitar that's still a bargain! Comes in original Gibson "Alligator" case.
- Solid 1-piece mahagony double cutaway body
- 1-piece mahagony neck - fullscale = 625mm
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets
- 2x singlecoil pickups
- 2x Tone-, 2x Volume controls and 3-way Toggle
- Replacement compensated "lightning bar" bridge/tailpiece
- Replacement machine heads (that look already vintage!)
- Single-layer black pickguard
- 4x black reflector knobs
- Comes in Gibson Alligator case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860