Gibson / SUPREME / 2015 / Seafoam Green / Guitar For Sale
N.O.S. 2015 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Supreme Seafoam Green UNPLAYED OHC Code Gi32
Stunning woods and luxurious appointments in a truly gorgeous celebration of the Les Paul. The only guitar in the 2015 lineup with a figured maple back provides a solid mass to generate maximum sustain and beautiful looks.
Classic humbucker tone with historically “unmatched” bobbin windings for vintage humbucker tone with enhanced highs. Unbalanced windings similar to the Burstbucker except with coil offset reversed. (Screw coil has more winds than slug coil). Reversed coil offset designed to provide balance between coils, and still offer vintage humbucker voice.
Orville Gibson founded the company in 1902 as “The Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Mfg. Co., Ltd.” in Kalamazoo, Michigan to make mandolin-family instruments. Gibson invented archtop guitars by constructing the same type of carved, arched tops used on violins. By the 1930s, the company was also making flattop acoustic guitars, as well as one of the first commercially available hollow-body electric guitars, used and popularized by Charlie Christian
New and Improved in 2015
- Zero Fret Adjustable Nut (patent applied for): Added action adjustment
- Upgraded Tune–o–matic bridge with titanium saddles: Ease of height adjustment and sustain
- Wider neck and fingerboard: Increased playing area with same string spacing
- Comprehensive wood selection and grading: Rarest and finest materials for best instruments
- Pearl Inlays: Better appearance and value
- Comprehensive Setup (Lower Frets, Improved Plek, Intonation): Silky smooth action and bending, improved intonation
- Improved contact output jack: Secure contact and uninterrupted signal
- More robust cables: Stronger signal strength
- Les Paul Hologram: Authenticity and tribute
- New & Improved Hardshell Case: Improved protection (up to 15 foot drop), sleek, ergonomic, made in USA
- Top: AAAA Grade Maple with 7 ply black and white binding
- Back: AAA Grade with 3 ply black and white binding
- Weight Relief: Supreme
- Body Contour Carve: Classic
- Neck Wood: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded Asymmetrical
- Thickness at Fret 1: 20.78 mm / .818"
- Thickness at Fret 12: 24.46 mm / .963"
- Nut Style: Zero Fret Nut
- Nut Material: Cryogenically treated Brass
- Nut Width: 4.5993 cm / 1.795"
- >Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12"
- Frets: 22
- Nut/End of Board: 4.5993 cm / 1.795" @ nut, 5.9944 cm / 2.360" @ end of board
- Scale: 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Binding: White<
- Side Dots (Color): Black
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Mother of Pearl Crown
- Case: Gold Molded Hard Shell Case
Hendrix Guitars, Italy
Welcome to HENDRIX VINTAGE
Hendrix Vintage is the first Vintage store in Italy offers the best Vintage instruments Guitars Bass Amplifiers Effects carefully inspected to guarantee originality and high quality since 1978. All info in site: www.hendrixguitars.com
and also see: http://www.hendrixguitars.com/HendrixVintage.htm
All shipping handled by GLS or Poste Italiane (Europe) or EMS (World) for fast and reliable delivery with tracking. Options: UPS (more expansive) The payment is through money bank transfer (or MoneyGram or Wester Union or Transferwise very easy directly from your credit card or your bank account see the web) Sorry no credit card or Paypal direct. Particular care and attention to create an anti-breakage packaging.