Gibson / Victory MVX / 1981 / Antique Cherry Sunburst / Guitar
1981 Gibson Victory - Antique Cherry Sunburst
All original and in very good+ condition. The Victory MVX guitar is a shortlived but very versatile instrument built between 1981-83. Gibson untypical bolt-on neck construction with a scale-length of 24 3/4" (63mm). The deep cutaway allows for access to the highest frets. The body made of eastern hardrock-maple has a incredibly brilliant bright sustain, the combination of two "zebra-coil" humbuckers and the "Super stack humbucker" in the middle-position which all can be split to singlecoil/humbucker make the Victory an extrem versatile instrument with a large varity of sounds. According to the pre-owner, the guitar has been delivered with the Gibson/Kahler tremolo from the factory. Comes including its original Gibson hardshell case, Owners manual and Kahler instruction sheet.
- Solid eastern hardrock maple body,
- Bolt-on three-piece maple neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard w./14" radius and 22 frets,
- 14 degree tilt-back headstock,
- 2x high-output humbucking pickups + 1 stacked humbucker,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 5-way PU-switchn, Miniswitch for coilsplit,
- Kahler tremolo-bridge,
- Owners-manual + Kahler instructions,
- Incl. original Gibson hardshellcase.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860