Mastro Valvola / Area / Effect For Sale
Area - the art of reverberation.
Area is an extremely versatile Multi Reverb with which you can obtain many reverberation environments. From short reverberations to huge spaces and celestial atmospheres, without clouding the Dry signal.
Area is built on the base of powerful digital algorithms of our own creation, reproducing 4 different reverberation effects with an exceptional sound quality.
The new Mastro Valvola Area MkII has all the same features of first Area multi reverb, with the addition of the innovative “Timed Bypass System”, designed by Mastro Valvola, to manage the reverb trails.
When Trails mode is engaged and the effect is turned off, the pedal uses the “buffered bypass” and the reverb trails die of naturally. When the reverb trails are completely dead the pedal automatically changes the bypass system in true-bypass through the internal relay.
- 4 types of reverb: Reverb – Modulation – Shimmer 8th – Shimmer 8th + 5th
- 3 presets, easily managed with the preset button
- Damp control, to modify the emphasis on the reverberation frequencies
- dedicated Pre-Delay control, to easily modify the separation between the Dry and reverberated signal
- analogical Mix control, varying from 100% Dry to 100% Wet
- True-bypass with Timed Bypass System (TBS), to manage the reverb Trails
- completely analog Dry signal path
- REVERB: in this position, combining the Decay, Damp and Pre-Delay you will be able to obtain several kinds of reverberations: ROOM, PLATE, HALL.
- MOD: a double voice chorus modulation is added to the reverberation atmospheres, enriching the space of your environment.
- SHIM 8th: the tail of the reverberation is enriched by symphonic shimmers, tuned 2 octaves higher.
- SHIM 8th + 5th: the tail of the reverberation is enriched by symphonic shimmers, tuned on the higher octave and fifth.
Mastro Valvola, Italy
The name Mastro Valvola (The Valve Master) came from the experience gained in the world of vacuum tube amplification, which motivated founder and designer Luca Romanelli to devote himself to sound and electronic research with the aim of developing high-end products, turning them into a source of inspiration to the artists who use them.
“This experience helped me understand how important the warmth of sound is when it comes to captivating the audience.” (L.R. // Owner)
The production of guitar and bass pedals started in 2008 with the introduction of the Smog overdrive, and then expanded over time to include the wide range of professional products found there today.
Mastro Valvola is a small company made up of a tight-knit group of people who leverage their experience in the field of electronics to repair, make and design guitar amplifiers and effects.
Our products are proudly hand made in Italy, and we carry out all the stages of the manufacturing process in-house, from electronic design and pedal graphics to the component mounting on circuit boards and final assembly.
The sound of an instrument is the result of several factors. To a large extent, the outcome depends on the skills of the artist, but the devices that process the sound before it reaches our ears are also important. This is where Mastro Valvola comes in. Electronics and sound research for the development of high-level craft products that provide added value to the sound and inspiration to the artist. Inspiring the artist by the sound of their own instrument is our best achievement.
Unique sounding pedals for unique sounding guitarists.