Fender / 2020 Made In Japan Traditional 60s Jazz Bass / 2020 / Bass For Sale
As the name suggests, a model created according to a traditional 60s style jazz bass. It adopts a slab -attached rosewood fingerboard and 3 knob specifications based on jazz bases from 1960 to mid -1962. Sound that can be used for almighty like jazz bass. It is made in Japan with a stable structure and can be used with confidence.
P.U: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass
Control: 2VO 1TONE
Nut Width: 38.5mm
Scale: 34 "Long Scale Neck
* Both the neck and electrical system have been maintained by our shop repairman
* The string height has been set to about 2.0mm above 12F.
* Disassembled parts have been disassembled
[Safe service when using mail order]
Please try it slowly in your home environment for 6 days after the product arrives.
It's okay if I thought ...
If you can pay only the round -trip shipping fee, we will refund the product price.
Please use it by all means.
* A 5 -year adjustment guarantee for firm adjustment at our shop
* Please feel free to contact the staff for the product details.
* The products purchased at our shop will be returned at a high price.
Akira Matsui in charge
Please note that all items are for sale in our Tokyo store.
There is a chance they might be sold out. All items are shipped tracked and insured. All import duties or customs fees are the buyers responsibility - please be aware of the requirements for your country. If you have any questions please ask.
Since 1989 TCGAKKI has been proudly serving one of the largest and finest selections of used and vintage musical instruments in the Tokyo area.