Fender / Stratocaster / 1954 / 2-tone Sunburst / Guitar
1954 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst incl. Fender Center pocket Tweed case with red lining
Super clean 1954 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst, 1st year of the Stratocaster, all original and in excellent+ condition for its age! The body shows barely any visible play-wear, only some minor play-wear on the front of the neck. The fragile bakelite pickup-covers and "short skirt knobs" are free of cracks and in great shape, no repairs or other hidden damages. With a weight of only 3,23Kg this guitar is rather lightweight for a 1954 Strat, the electronic is untouched, the 3 stackpole pots are stamped 304.4.24 (24th week of 1954), neck date is penciled in red "TG 7/54", the body has a inspection-sticker "Virginia" in its electronic cavity. We are sure this is the cleanest 1954 Sratocaster we´ve seen in a long time, with a nice light weight and great tone! Comes in its original Fender Center pocket Tweed case with red lining.
- Solid ash body in 2-tone Sunburst,
- 1-piece mapleneck with small headstock,
- Fender "Spagetti-Logo" (without Pat.Nr!)
- 21 frets and black dot inlays,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups (black bottoms),
- White single-ply pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3-way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- Comes in its original Fender Center pocket Tweed case with red lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860