Fender / Stratocaster / 1958 / 3-tone Sunburst / Guitar
1958 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender Tweed case
1958 Stratocaster in very good condition. 1958 - mid 1959 were the "transition years" when Fender sold it´s last maple neck Strats, already with the new 3-tone Sunburst finish. The guitar is all original and has some honest play wear and weather checking since it's been loved and played during it's life. Nice lightweight with only 2,99(!) Kg. The body date is 10/58 and neck date is penciled 8/58, all 3 pots are the original "Stackpoles" stamped 304.8.39 for 39th week of 1958. The 3 "black-bottom" pickups have outputs of N=5,87K, M=6.30K and B=6,16K. Very resonant and dry twang in the bridge position, great for chords and rhythm, and sweet and quick responding middle/neck positions. Super versatile guitar with a great very typical round C 58 neck profile - the neck has been refretted of course. Great player with great weight and nice mojo - a guitar for a lifetime! Also a pretty rare Strat, as it was only built for one year like this and not many of them were Hardtails! Incl. orig. Fender tweed case w/red plush interior.
- Solid alder body in 3-tone Sunburst
- 1-piece maple neck w/small Pre-CBS headstock/Spagetti logo
- Maple fretboard w/21 frets and black dot inlays
- 3x original "black bottom" singlecoil pickups
- Single-ply pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch
- Fender hardtail bridge, strings-thru body
- 6x adjustable “Pat.nr.stamped” steel saddles
- Incl. orig. Fender tweed case w/red plush interior
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860