Fender / Stratocaster / 1979 / Winered / Guitar For Sale
Clean 1979 Fender Stratocaster in Winered finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only some minor play-wear and a couple of little tiny dings, the original frets are still in good shape. The combination of ash body and maple-neck sounds great, with a weight of 3,69Kg its rather lightweight for an 70s Strat, original electronics - all 3 pots are stamped 137.78.32 dating to 32nd week of 1978, the neckdate also dates to 1978. Still has the grey-bottom singlecoil pickups with outputs of N=5,75K, M=5,71K and Bridge=5,75K. The guitar is very resonant, the maple neck has a medium-size C-profile which is very comfortable to play and sounds great! Get a almost 40 year old Fender Instrument in excellent condition for the price, cheaper than a new Custom Shop Strat! Comes in black Fender Tolex case.
- Solid ash body with transparent Winered finish
- Large “Strat-style” headstock with 6 Fender "F-Style" Tuners
- Nice comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with “skunk-stripe” (3-bolt)
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 original frets
- 3-orig. Fender singlecoil pickups
- 1x Volumen, 2 Tone and 5-way switch
- 3-ply black pickguard
- Orig. Fender diecast tremolo-bridge w/diecast saddles
- Incl. black Fender Tolex case.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860