Gibson / B-25 N / 1968 / Natural / Guitar For Sale
1968 Gibson B-25N - Natural incl. softcase
Outstanding clean 1968 Gibson B-25 acoustic guitar in excellent condition. The Gibson acoustic B-series share the same specs as the LG-2 and LG-3 guitars - the B-25N is the same guitar as the LG3 model. Except some very minor checking on the laquer and a handful of small dings the guitar has no issues, repairs or cracks. It looks like it has never been played - super clean and shiny - and has a great string action on top. The former owner installed a highend Schatten Design HFN active pickup system with soundhole Vol/Tone controls which works perfect and a Tusq bridge saddle. The original rosewood saddle is included and can easily be replaced. The natural color is still very light and dosn´t show any fading, the frets have almost no wear, even the original Gibson waranty-booklet is still there. Comes in Gibson aligator softcase.
- Mahogany body with solid back
- Solid spruce top / X-bracing
- 1-piece midsize mahagony neck
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
- Schatten Design HFN active pickup installed (179€)
- 2x3 closed-back Kluson tuners w/white plastic buttons
- Rosewood bridge w/adjustable Tusq saddle (original wooden saddle included in the case)
- Natural color
- incl. Gibson aligator soft-case and warranty card
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860