Gibson / Dove Acoustic Guitar / 1969 / Guitar For Sale
Gibson Dove acoustic guitar, made in the USA, circa 1969
Since 1962 one of Gibson's classics: 1969 Gibson Dove - Natural in excellent condition and all original. No repairs, cracks, or other hidden damages. Beautiful maple body and a highly flamed maple neck which is a little on the bigger side, but not chunky or bulky. Very little playwear, great sound! Incl. black Gibson hardshell case.
- Back and sides: cherry finish maple
- Top: natural spruce
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Hardware: good
- Case: original hard case
- Weight: 2.62kg
- Overall condition: Good
- Slope shouldered dreadnought body,
- Solid spruce top,
- Flamed maple back and sides,
- Flamed maple neck.
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl parallelogram inlays,
- Cherry pickguard w/ engraved dove-inlays,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Pearl dove inlays on the bridge,
- 6x original Gibson tuners,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case.
Shop the Gibson Dove at Art of Guitar online, or drop-in to the Art of Guitar store in Dubai today to try one out for yourself.
Art Of Guitar, United Arab Emirates
Art of Guitar, the largest retailer of Fine, Rare and Vintage guitars is undoubtedly the premier guitar store in the Middle East - boasting an unrivalled collection of rare and vintage guitars, amplifiers, pedals and vintage and modern Guitar Art. Located in the heart of Dubai's Art District, our expert consultants will help you discover your dream guitar in a unique and inviting, specially configured, environment.