Gibson / EDS-1275 / 2006 / Cherry / Guitar
All original 2006 Gibson EDS-1275 Doubleneck guitar in excellent/-near mint condition from the Gibson Custom Shop. There is barely any visible play-wear, no dings or dongs, the original factory frets are still like brandnew! Super cool classic vibe - Jimmy Page, Don Felder and Slash made this guitar world famous, hard to find nowadays! The instrument comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshell case and Gibson Custom Shop Certifate of Authenticity.
- Solid mahogany body with double - cutaway
- 6-string neck: 3-piece maple (625mm)
- 12-string neck: 3-piece maple (625mm)
- 2x rosewood fretboard with 22/22 frets
- 4x original Gibson humbucking pickups
- 2x Vol + 2xTone, 2x 3-way toggle-switch
- 2x Gibson Nashville bridge
- 2x fixed tailpieces
- Gibson tuners
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Incl. original black Gibson hardshell case and COA
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860