Gibson / ES-125 T / 1966 / Sunburst / Guitar
1966 Gibson ES-125 T - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. black Gibson case
Clean 1966 Gibson ES-125 T in Cherry Sunburst finish, in all original and excellent condition. The guitar has barely any visible play-wear and no damages or hidden repairs, almost no weatherchecking or fading. There is some mild pinstripe figuring on the top which give the guitar a classy look. The original frets are still in great condition, the original Kluson "double-line" tuners have never been replaced and still work great! The guitar is lightweight with 2,29kg and the Dogear P-90 has an outpout of 8,82K. Comes incl. black hardshell case.
- Archtop, mahagony body with no center block
- Bound, arched maple top
- Medium profil 1-piece mahogany neck with small headstock
- Rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays
- 19 frets in perfect condition
- 1x orig. Gibson P-90 Singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickup
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone control
- Adjustable rosewood bridge
- Trapez tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Incl. orig. black hardshell case
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860