Gibson / ES-335 TDC / 1973 / Cherry / Guitar
1973 Gibson ES-335 Cherry incl. orig. Hardshell Case
Nice 1973 Gibson ES-335 in strong, unfaded cherry finish. The guitar is in excellent cond. and all original, except prof. conversion to stoptail-piece and the tuners had been changed to grovers at one time, period-correct Kluson "doublering" tuners are back in now. Both pickups are the original Pat.Nr. T-top humbuckers, well balanced with outputs of 7,43K+7,68K. The med-sized c-shape neck feels comfortable, frets are in great shape too. Incl. orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/violet interior.
- Laminated maple-body,
- Set mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with blockmarker inlays,
- Stoptailpiece conversion,
- Gibson ABR-1 adjustable bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. T-Top" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Original pots (137.73.25),
- 6x Kluson Doublering tuners,
- chrome hardware, strong cherry color,
- Original black hardshellcase w/violet lining.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +49-6109-607860