Gibson / L-12 / 1939 / Sunburst / Guitar
1939 Gibson L-12 - Sunburst incl. tweed hardshell case
Beautiful 1939 Gibson L-12 archtop acoustic guitar in Sunburst finish in near excellent condition for its age (almost 80 years!). 17" non-cutaway body with flamed-maple body and arched solid spruce top. The Gibson L-12 has been produced between 1930-1955, this one is the desired last version with bigger 17" body and x-braced top. The guitar is all originaland free of cracks or any other hidden repairs . The frets are still in perfect shape, the big C-shaped mahogany neck is comfortable to play and the big 17" non-cut body has a great, rich and warm sound. Great action and superb sounding! Comes in orig. brown hardshell case.
- 17" acoustic archtop with carved top and back,
- Solid, carved spruce top,
- Bound - 17" non-cutaway flamed maple body,
- 1-piece mahogany neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/double parallelogram MOP Inlays,
- 6 orig. Kluson "open back" tuners,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge on wooden base,
- Multi-bound tortoise pickguard,
- Early Gibson fixed trapeze-tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. Gibson Tweed hardshellcase.
Located in the little town called Maintal (near Frankfurt), GuitarPoint has quickly become a good adress for guitar players, enthusiasts and collectors from all over the world. We are specialized in Highend-, Customshop and Vintage Guitars.
Please contact us for Terms & Condition at email@example.com or call us directly at +49-6109-607860