Supernovafx Alhambra / AluLight / 2015 / Cedar / Guitar
Engineered by SuperNova[fx], this guitar belongs to our section “UnStandard Mods”.
You can check all our projects at SuperNovafx.com
We conceive our “UnStandard Mods” projects as the maximum expression of R&D applied to musical instruments. We carefully choose series-produced standard guitars or even exclusive boutique collector´s pieces and, always trying to be respectful with its original character, we improve or modify it till we turn it into something quite unique and revolutionary.
In this specific piece, our AluLight has been designed from a 1996 Alhambra Acoustic Guitar™.
- Designed from an Alhambra J3™ Acoustic Guitar.
– PAF Alnico Humbucker installation with laser cut bespoke Duralumin structure on Sound hole.
– Built-in Tuner.
– Brand new electronic circuitry installation:
- Vintage cable -external copper net shield.
- SwitchCraft™ Jack.
– SuperNova[fx] ZeroFret™.
– HandMade PickGuard and neck cover made of Duralumin -Aircraft grade quality.
– Laser engraved on Duralumin plates.
– SuperNova[fx] PickGuard Inserts System™.
– SuperNova[fx] Round MachineHeads™.
– Gotoh™ Tuners.
– SuperNova[fx] PickUp Ring™.
– LED light on logo.
– Brand new Tune-o-matic bridge installation with tailpiece BABICZ™.
– Neck curvature adjustment and fret work.
– New handmade neck “C” finish with posterior Shellac application.
– A2 metric Stainless Steel Screws.
RAY PLANET GUITARS, Spain
RAY PLANET|GUITARS belongs to SUPERNOVA|FX, an R+D company based in Barcelona which, after several years of research, has been able to create a one of a kind product: a one-piece CNC machined guitar made out of a single solid block of aluminum:
- ONE MINUTE OF SUSTAIN
- ZERO GROUND NOISE
Welcome to the XXI century: RAY PLANET|GUITARS Machete Series (PCT patent applied).
Terms and Conditions Refund policy on mail order items.
If an item is received that is not per our detailed description in terms of condition or originality we offer a full refund policy of 7 days after receipt of item, no refunds will be accepted after this date.
When returning a product, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that any goods are repackaged securely and goods are recieved back in the same condition they were recieved in. Only when goods are recieved back in the condition sent, will a refund be issued. Refund Method Refunds will be made by the method of payment which was used to pay for the instrument/item ie PayPal to PayPal, Wire to Wire, Cash to Cash.
If you wish to return your purchase due to not liking the item we can offer a full value store credit than can be used against future purchases or offer a refund less 10% restocking fee , this is only applicable within 48 hours of receipt of goods.