Fender / Custom Shop 1960 Stratocaster – Relic / 2006 / Gold Sparkle / Guitar For Sale
We present a fantastic Fender Custom Shop 1964 Stratocaster Masterbuilt by Greg Fessler in a beautiful Gold Sparkle finish with tastefully reliced. It is a master design limited edition 1 of 100 pieces. This guitar it’s in excellent condition and it sounds stunning. No breaks or any repairs.
Even comes complete with its original hardshell case and certificate of authenticity.
Professionally setup in our workshop here at Guitar Hunter.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple plain grain
- Neck Shape: ‘60s Oval “C”
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .820”
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .974”
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Wire: AM standard
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”
- Inlays: Micarta White Dot
- Tuning Keys: Vintage Style with Fender Logo
- Neck: ’69 singlecoil
- Middle: Fat 50s singlecoil RWRP
- Bridge: Texas Special
Guitar Hunter , Denmark
At Guitar Hunter we are specialised in premium vintage and used guitars. As one of the very few stores in Denmark, we are authorized Gibson Custom Shop dealer. Located in the heart of Copenhagen we strive to find the best instruments for our customers. We buy, sell and trade great guitars. We ship worldwide with UPS, fully insured.
Please visit our store or go to: www.guitarhunter.dk