RedSeven Amplification / Kalì MkII - Combo / Amp For Sale
Kalì is our vintage sound recommendation. An all-tube EL84 based amplifier, designed to give to the guitarist the maximum expressivity of his fingers. It is based on one of the classic english designs of the ʼ60s, then later by Ken Fisher. The dynamics and the touch response are the main two features that differentiate Kalì from all other amplifiers. A single channel with no effects loop for maximum sonic purity.
The Kali is the perfect platform for your effect pedals. From crystal clear to the perfect crunchy blues tone. The widest palette of sound ever encountered on single channel amplifier. Kalì is tube rectified and not diode rectified to obtain that true vintage vibe. With the MKII version we have added Accutronics digital spring technology, derived by our “Aureal Verb pedal”, to give the Kali MKII another dimension and depth. The Kali MKII is available in both head and combo 1 × 12 versions
- Input, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Cut, Master Volume;
- 3 position bright switch, boost;
- “Pick Attack (slow / fast)” selector;
- Outputs at 4, 8 and 16 ohms;
- Accutronics digital spring reverb with Mix and Time controls.
- Vintage30 as standard speaker, Celestion Gold available as option (+200€)
Red Seven Amplification, Italy
Boutique company base in Italy. We produce hi-end guitar amplifiers and devices with zero compromise philosophy.
Our products are 100% built in Italy into our facility and QC'd by founders.